Our licensed, expert plumbing technicians have serviced hundreds of hot water heaters over the years. We specialize in residential gas and electric water heater repair and replacement. When you call TVP, we send a plumber to your home to diagnose problems and help you find the best water heater solution for your home.
A cold shower is an obvious sign that you have a water heater issue, but there are several other signs to watch out for:
· Water that is too hot or not hot enough
· Low hot water pressure
· Water that takes too long to reheat
· Rust-colored, murky, or sandy water
· Water that has a metallic smell or taste
· Water leaks, rust, or corrosion around the tank’s base or fittings
· A leaky or faulty temperature and pressure relief valve
· Weird noises or sounds coming from your water heater such as whining, gurgling, rumbling, or popping
· A pilot light that won’t light or stay lit
If you’ve noticed any of these symptoms of a failing water heater, call today.
The average hot water heater has a life expectancy of 8-12 years. If your water heater has made it 10 years, we recommend replacing it before you experience catastrophic failure. The older your water heater gets, the less efficiently it runs, increasing your energy costs and the cost for repairs. Regular maintenance can help extend the life of your water heater but eventually they all fail. Don’t wait, call us now to replace your water heater!
Copyright © 2018 Tualatin Valley Plumbing, LLC - All Rights Reserved.